Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Home Broadband cancellation scam

Be aware, the contract monthly fees for home broadband seems relatively low I was paying £23. But if you move house, to an area where EE do not operate then they sting you with a massive cancellation fee!!! £165 for me!Any respected company would cha...

Switched to new EE broadband but no info on my account

Hello, I called EE on Tuesday the 19th of March and after 40 minutes on the call, the person didn't find a solution. I asked him to create a ticket but I haven't heard anything since.The issue is that since I switched to new EE, my login account to e...

CathyMP by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful

New Router Issues.

I’m experiencing a problem after the new fibre connection was done last week. The connection keeps dropping out and is unable to stay connected. See screenshots below.         

Jools_Sheffield_0-1714958778251.jpeg Jools_Sheffield_1-1714958778239.jpeg Jools_Sheffield_2-1714958778273.jpeg Jools_Sheffield_3-1714958778275.jpeg

How do I buy a Smart Wifi SW30A Disk?

I am trying buy a 4th Smart Wifi Disk. I cannot find how to get a Smart Wifi SW30A Disk through the EE Store. I have 3, coverage is not good in my office. I am willing to pay for the 4th disk but, I keep getting put into a perpetual loop... I have ch...

RJSin07 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amazon Fire Tv new wifi cannot connect to EE

I have EE wifi.I have not been able to log my Amazon Toshiba Fire TV to EE wifi as there is EE cookies message which does not show fully. It says click ok if you accept cookies. Nothing happens. This is preventing me from logging into EE wifi for the...

1000026683.jpg 1000026677.jpg

Broadband

Does anyone know how new connection for EE broadband takes from the day I sign up ? thanks

Pr1c391 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing wifi !

Hello I transferred all my details to you recently and was told I would be without WiFi for 10days but not to worry you would send me something temporary to get me through its been 4days and I haven't received anything yet ? Please help 

Tina-88 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem making outgoing calls on landline.

Help! How can I contact EE to get an engineers visit? I am just going round in circles. I cannot make outgoing calls on my landline (just get engaged tone). Have had line , router and phone checked. All are OK.

Lynne82 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2 week review of EE 1.6gbs

Having been on the new 1.6gb/s service now for 2 weeks, and here are my views,i have the EE new smart router plus and 3 extenders, first off i know the EE smart hub plus only has 1gb LAN ports, speeds have been ok and stable WIFI rangers from about 6...