cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New EE app features not working

TuckerUK
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just joined EE from BT on Monday this week. On the All Rounder full fibre gigabit package. Are some of the features on the app not working for everyone or just me it’s so frustrating. You go into the WIFI controls section and all you get “We can’t show you your” message so can’t setup groups or schedules for my children for bedtime etc. I had this feature on the BT app working well can anyone advise please thanks Michael. 

IMG_0006.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TuckerUK 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please get in touch with our broadband care team and they will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

bobpullen
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@TuckerUK - bit clichéd but have you tried powering the Smart Hub off/back on again at any point?

TuckerUK
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@bobpullen Yeah done all that. It’s strange as some features work like guest network but groups and the ability to turn devices off isn’t. 

TuckerUK
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T  Phoned up like you suggested and it’s still not fixed. I was asked to sign out and delete the app re-download again etc and it’s still the same. Plus placed an order for smart wifi plus (disc) and wifi enhancer (game mode) and that doesn’t work either just keep getting an error message within the wifi controls section when using the features. This whole process has been so frustrating tbh with transferring from BT to EE.

IMG_0008.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TuckerUK,

Please get back in touch with our Broadband Care Team to let them know their suggestions didn't resolve the issue.

They'll be happy to take another look at this for you and raise a support ticket if necessary.

Thanks

James