Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from BT to EE

chrysallliss
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I have just this week moved across from BT to
EE. I got my ‘pre contract’ papers to view but then no confirmation. The new kit arrived today and I’m all set up and working but I can’t see the Broadband account in the EE app. I was trying to see if I could merge accounts but I don’t know my broadband account number? I called EE who told me the account number is the same GB number as I had on BT but I don’t think that’s right? 
I did have a text this morning saying my bill was ready and to check in the app, but only my mobile was there? Will it change in time? I want to control the hub too but I can’t as it’s not in the app!

Thanks for any help! 

2 REPLIES 2
Mrpink1
Explorer

Hi there I’m just as confused as you are 

but I don’t want ee broadband surly i can terminate my subscription 

GosforthUK
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I ended up with 2 (!) accounts - one for mobile and one for BB, after move from BT to EE on 1.6. Gbps package...

however, they don't go via just migrate, but technically speaking "taking over the line" e.g. new EE customer and cease BT part...

My bills are separate, my DD is separate, and I just changed the payment date, to line them up... But I can see them (after linking each other) both on my EE account and in the app..