cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from BT, Multiple account ID's, Can't sign into account

Geekofbroadband
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, we recently switched from BT FTTP to EE FTTP, we made an EE account after getting an email to do so but get this error message anytime we try and sign in:

chrome_OCHGcxPsPA.png

We have 2 different emails from EE with 2 different account numbers, the first ending in 66 then the latest one ending in 86.

Has our email been linked to the old account ID so we are unable to sign in? A similar thing happened to us when we were with BT. 

9 REPLIES 9
Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Geekofbroadband,

I'm sorry that you can't get through to your bills and packages.

Do you know which account number is the active one? It sounds like there may have been a couple of attempts getting you set up resulting in two accounts?

Thanks,

Daniel-S

Hello @Daniel-S we believe the latest one ending in 86 is the current one. I have sent you a DM will all the details.

Daniel-S

Thank you @Geekofbroadband.

We will need a bit more info to contact you. Could you send a contact number by private message too, please?

It may take us about 5 working days before we get back to you but we 100% will.

Thank you

Daniel-S

Updated @Daniel-S 👍

@Daniel-S the issue is still not fixed, we cannot sign into the EE account.

Robbie-Mac

Hi @Geekofbroadband

Thanks for posting back.  Sorry for the problems you're having.

I am currently working on this for you and I'll have an update for you later today.

Thanks,

Robbie

chrome_qXPq5jK3F2.png

Error still persists, @Robbie-Mac just to confirm the email/EE account I'm having an issue with isn't linked to this forum account, I had sent @Daniel-S all the details.

Geekofbroadband
Contributor
Contributor

So we've been with EE for about 3-4 weeks now and not a single time have we been able to log into our accounts, surely this is breach of contract and I would be allowed to leave EE without any termination fee as they can't provide me with something as simple as being able to let me log into my own account to view bills and all details?

Geekofbroadband
Contributor
Contributor

@Robbie-Mac Do you think I will be able to access my EE account anytime within our 24 months contract?