Incorrect bill

Tety
Explorer
Hi EE,
You sent me incorrect information
Снимок экрана 2023-12-19 в 18.57.57.png
I did not request to cancel my EE broadband service.
You made a mistake and turned off my Internet unilaterally.

On December 5, I paid for the Internet, and on December 7, you disconnected my line (by mistake).
Please return my money and pay the compensation.

Once my broadband is cancelled, please, pay me compensation.
The compensation should include:
  • charges for the remainder of my contract, if I am still in contact
  • a pro-rata refund of my plan charge from the closure date of my account to the next bill date, if I am out of my contract period
  • a disconnection charge

Thank you.

Regards.
3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Tety

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

To discuss your bill and charges you have received please give us a call on 150. 

Katie

Hi Kate,

sorry, but I can not call, I can write, please let's use correspondence to resolve this issue.

On December 5, I paid for the Internet, and on December 7, you disconnected my line (by mistake).  did not request to cancel my EE broadband service. You made a mistake and turned off my Internet unilaterally.

I have been to the EE store in Haverfordwest several times and have been told several times by the consultants that EE will refund the money paid (£30) + will pay me compensation.

The company billed me for canceling the contract instead of admitting their mistake and refunding me.

I work from home and need the internet every day. For me, the lack of Internet is a big problem.

I was offered compensation - a month of unlimited mobile Internet. But this is not compensation, since I paid £15 for this package (a month of unlimited internet).

I don’t understand why they are shifting responsibility onto me, because this is EE’s mistake and it is your responsibility.

I will wait for your answer. Thank you.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tety

Thanks for getting back to me.

We have no account access here on the community, the team in the best position to look into this further is our customer care team. 

As you are unable to call would visiting your local EE Store be an option?

All our ways to get in touch can be found HERE

Katie