cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant use my printer, or prime tv since changing to EE help

NEWBY353
Visitor

Can you help please. I had EE broadband yesterday it is connected now but i am unable to use printer by wi fi as it cant find printer. I cant get prime on tv either is there something i should do.

2 REPLIES 2
juiceof2limes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Your saying EE router cannot find printer by WIFI?  It would be the other way round, the printer needs to connect to the WIFI of the EE router. So have you been onto your printer itself and the settings to look at reconnecting it to the new WIFI name/password?

And how was the TV previously connected to the network/internet, was that WIFI or lan cable. If WIFI, again sounds like you need to go into the TV settings, look at network and reconnect it to the new WIFI name/password.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Which router?

You probably need to switch the router to temporarily disable the 5 GHz WiFi band & move off the Smart channel while connecting problematic 2.4 GHz devices.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)