cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced to move from BT to EE Nightmare

Rockett1
Explorer

Moved to EE in January. Three weeks ago hub started flashing orange and landline stopped working. Told it was due to an open order, then told there was a fault after an engineer called no fault found but still no service. Now told there is a external network fault. Said I was fed up with lack of information and no service so would be leaving only to be told that I would lose access to my btinternet emails. So forced again to stay only to find out that it was a lie, you just get moved to a web based email.  I need a broadband service and a landline and EE doesn’t appear to be able to fix this problem but expects me to stay and keep paying for nothing. Even the EE advisors and I have spoken to many  have said to move to another provider.

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Rockett1   unless you have access to another suppliers lines there is little point in moving as your line and fault will still be there. Plus you will be waiting 10 days before a new supplier can get you connected - and a bit longer to find the fault on the line.

Fortunatley line faults are not that common, but can be a pain to find and fix, keep on top of the fault team I am sure they will get it sorted as sonn as they can. Don't wait for them for info, make sure you keep in touch.

Thanks for your reply. I have been ringing them almost every day and they just keep saying sorry.  I reported the fault on 13th feb and still have no service today the 29th.  I need the broadband and a landline and still they are charging me for supplying nothing.

34 years with BT and now this. I give up