cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE/trackorder link not working

JamieDaDodger
Explorer

Hi all, 

I have recently purchased broadband with EE. I was approached by reps at my door ( i don't mind changing broadband provider anyway, as moving house, and my current one doesn't have lines in). I was told because it's a new build and no set moving date yet, i needed to pick a date so I could get the deal being offered. I was reassured I would be able to move the date forward if got a moving-in date quicker than the preliminary moving date given. 

However, when i phoned to change the engineer appointment was told there wasn't any sooner. I understand I can't demand an early appointment as it suit's. 

However, the link provided to look for cancelled appointments / change of booking doesn't work on my mobile or PC. 

I would appreciate any advice in regards to this matter 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @JamieDaDodger ,

Welcome to the community,

Unfortunately you would have to ring customer service and speak to them to change the date, as there is nothing we can do here, no idea who you are , no account access, EE customer service are the ones to rearrange appointments for you if you need to, and if there is an available date that suits you they will be able to make arrangements. 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thanks for the reply!!! Ok no problem, it was customer services who told me to use the link, will phone again. 

many thanks 

@JamieDaDodger , you are welcome, sorry could not help further, hope you get it sorted, thank you for coming back.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.