cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE chasing return of BT SH2

juiceof2limes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Post moving from BT to EE,  EE requested that my old BT SH2 was returned. 

That was put in the post 29/11/2023, tracking shows it was received 01/12/2023. 

Now getting chaser emails and the warning about being charged. Also says to allow 3 weeks, well that is way over now, even with Xmas in the middle.  I guess overloaded with returns from everyone moving over.

Can any MODs help here or do I need to go via CS.

Thanks in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @juiceof2limes thanks for the private message, I've updated your account to reflect that your equipment has been returned. You know where we are if you need any help in the future.

Thanks

Neil

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Paddy-B

Hi @juiceof2limes,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're still receiving messages chasing the return of your EE equipment. The quickest way to get this sorted is by giving EE a call on 0330 123 1105. Alternatively, if you send me your details, I'll be able to sort this out for you myself. We do have a few cases in our queue so it will likely be a day or two before we'll respond.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy

@Paddy-B wrote:

I'm sorry if you're still receiving messages chasing the return of your EE equipment.

OP being asked to return his BT kit.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Neil-O

Hi @juiceof2limes thanks for the private message, I've updated your account to reflect that your equipment has been returned. You know where we are if you need any help in the future.

Thanks

Neil