cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgraded Broadband Ordered 900 got 300

Pablo41
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve recently migrated over from BT to EE and it’s been a nightmare. Cannot understand why I’ve had to spend over 6 hours to various call centres (at least they’re UK based) however my package still isn’t right..first my Full Works TV package was halved now I’ve dropped from Full Fibre 900 to 300 & yet when I ring EE they don’t seem to know how to resolve it. (When I speak to BT techs they say they could sort it but because I’m now with EE they’re unable to do so, feel EE aren’t ready for the switch over yet) could understand it if I was moving from Sky or Virgin however BT/EE are supposedly in the same family…if anyone can suggest a workaround I’d be eternally grateful as I’m fed up spending my lunch breaks calling the call centres and getting nowhere Cheers Paul 

2 REPLIES 2
Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pablo41,

I would like to look into this for you. I'm a Guide for BT and EE and believe I know what needs to be done to get it fixed or, at the very least, explain why it can't be done. Hopefully the former rather than the latter. I'm going to send you a private message where you can reply back to my team through. 

Thank you
Daniel-S

Many thanks Daniel that'll be really appreciated. 

Kind regards Paul