cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my broadband bill?

Kirsty194
Investigator
Investigator

I'm getting the most dreadful customer service service from EE. I recently switched my broadband from BT to EE. I cannot access my bills online. I have phoned EE customer service 150 (tech and billing departments) now on 7 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS to try and access my bills online. Getting absolutely no wherever. Please can someone help. 

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kirsty194 : Have you linked your BB to your MyEE a/c? You need to to do that before you can view your bills.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Kirsty194
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I've tried linking via the app but keep getting an error message. I've reported this to EE but getting no where. I've been told there are technical issues following the BT EE merge and there is no time scale to when it will be fixed by their tech team. That is totally unacceptable. I have no means of viewing my bills. Just keep going round and round in circles with whoever I speak to at EE. I was promised a call back from a manager today but it never happened. I have been trying to resolve this since mid November.

Hello, I've tried linking via the app but keep getting an error message. I've reported this to EE but getting no where. I've been told there are technical issues following the BT EE merge and there is no time scale to when it will be fixed by their tech team. That is totally unacceptable. I have no means of viewing my bills. Just keep going round and round in circles with whoever I speak to at EE. I was promised a call back from a manager today but it never happened. I have been trying to resolve this since mid November.

Try linking it to your online MyEE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hello, I've tried that as well and just get the same error message!