Broadband

Luna23
Visitor

My new router came, they said at EE I didn't have a phone line, which I do, so said they would send an engineer 11/07 between 8am-1pm, so I waited all day,never came,I've tried to do it myself, I had an old router which is the only wire that would fit it my phone thing and my new router, the red and yellow leads they sent me won't fit in the phone line. I've tried everything, do I cancel. 

Also I ordered 2 sim only contracts by mistake, only wanted one, got in touch with EE straight away, sent sim I didn't want back and they're still charging me £50 a month, I've spoken to them and I don't know if they're unsure or what, I'm not paying for a sim I sent straight back. 

Why are they so hard to contact, do I just pay up and go to Virgin I'm told theyre better

2 REPLIES 2
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Luna23

Welcome to the community. 

I would recommend getting in touch with our home broadband team who will be able to help you get your account set up. 

Do you know if you have a 'Go Live' date? this is when your services will be activated. 

Once you have spoken with our broadband team they will be able to directly connect you to our mobile team who can chase your cancellation. 

All contact methods can be found HERE

Katie

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Luna23 wrote:

they said at EE I didn't have a phone line, which I do, so said they would send an engineer

Was the phone line working? Which ISP was/is providing it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)