Broadband

Felipe80
Visitor

Please let me know how to find my account number bill .

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Felipe80,

If you log into your My EE account and select 'Broadband' then there is a section where you can download your bills. Your account number will be on the top of your bills.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Felipe80,

If you log into your My EE account and select 'Broadband' then there is a section where you can download your bills. Your account number will be on the top of your bills.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Felipe80 : Have you registered your BB to MyEE? If not, you will need to do so before you can see your bills.

Your BB a/c no. should be found in your Welcome email. If you no longer have it you will need to contact CS to find it out.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)