ojmchurch
Explorer

When is my broadband contract ends

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If you look at your initial contract email it will tell you on that.

EE will also inform you when you are close to the end of the contract.

No one on here has access to your account, but if you call CS in the morning they should be able to let you know.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
ojmchurch
Explorer

When is my broadband contract ends

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If you look at your initial contract email it will tell you on that.

EE will also inform you when you are close to the end of the contract.

No one on here has access to your account, but if you call CS in the morning they should be able to let you know.

@ojmchurch : Your min. contract term date will not be found anywhere in your MyEE for BB. It'll be in or workable out from your Welcome email. If you haven't kept that you will need to call EE to find out.

When you reach the end of your min. contract term your bill will increase as you would've been informed when you took it out. Instead of letting your current contract run on at the higher price, all you have to do is commit to a new 24-month contract for the same BB package at a lower price than you are paying now. You can do this online thro' your MyEE for BB under Change your broadband plan .

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Kadimans
Visitor

I would like to terminate my contract  at the end of the contract.  18 june 2023.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kadimans 

If you speak to our Broadband Support team, they'll be able to put in a cancellation request for you.

Chris

@Kadimans : To cancel your EE BB & Home Phone either:

• If you no longer want any BB at your location, you phone EE on the Freephone no. (Opt 3) in my sig. and give 14 days notice OR
  • If you want to migrate your BB to another ISP other than VM or if you're moving to FTTP,  you apply to them directly & they'll take care of everything bar your final EE bill.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Ryley1963
Explorer

What date does my broadband end 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Ryley1963

Do you still have your welcome email from when you joined EE Broadband?

Katie

Broadband is flashing yellow but have paid my bill