cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband service status

Batrunt
Visitor

Since a power cut thanks to storm Eunice I’ve had no broadband. I have a dial tone but red light on smart hub. Can’t find any details of any service issues. Have reset smart hub, switched it on and off. No change.

Get green light then flashing yellow then solid yellow then red. 
im in poole Dorset 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If it is a neighbourhood issue, you could consult BT Service Status to see if any faults are being attended to in your local area.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
pip11
Scholarly Contributor
Scholarly Contributor

@XRaySpeX  with respect the BT Service Status page won't be helpful as it won't be updated with the latest Openreach info.

The last Openreach info was 3.00pm on the 18th, the day of the storm the next will be tomorrow at 9.00am

Here's what the last Openreach updated said about storm damage (ad infinitum)

storm.png

Can't even spell storm or Eunice!

@Batrunt 

If you post your exchange area I can find out from Openreach tomorrow on the expected fix time.