cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT to EE Total joke

Mclean1950
Investigator
Investigator

I had been a BT customer for quite sometime for Mobile, Broadband and Landline. Early November in the course of a conversation with a BT agent I was encouraged to switch to a Super Fast EE broadband. This was booked foe Dec 10th. a week or so before the due date I was contacted and advised that they could not attend on the 10th and this was changed to the 11th engineer arriving between 08.45 and 10.00 am. I received the router and on the 11th waited for the engineer. around 10.30 i phoned 150 and enquired if they knew when the engineer would arrive? I was then told "Oh that's been cancelled" when I asked why? I was told it wasn't entered on the system properly so was cancelled. When I asked why I hadn't been informed I was told Oh its the systems fault, no apology, when I objected to that I was told "To get over it".

Since then I have been unable to register my product on my account so cannot check Bill or anything,. The BT/EE co company is a joke the  Customer service an unmitigated disaster, most operators unable to communicate or listen and the Management sat somewhere counting their bonuses. as soon as I can I'll be ditching this shower of Conmen.

4 REPLIES 4
Mclean1950
Investigator
Investigator

Don't I swiched just over a week ago after flawless time with BT. EE are a nightmare.

Mclean1950
Investigator
Investigator

Don't do it I was happy with BT . EE total joke

Neil_F1
Investigator
Investigator

I feel for you.  I was moved to EE without my authority or consent. Slamming it's known as. I've reported it to Ofcom

My phone is useless and like you couldn't see any bills. Eventually created an EE uid and managed to add BB to my account.

I'm wanting to be transferred back to BT. Worked for them for over 28 years too!

Mclean1950
Investigator
Investigator

Here is a copy of an email I sent to EE CEO after getting no satisfaction to a problem that goes back to December. 

Sorry sir but this has gone on for too long. I might not matter to you or your employees, but honestly I matter to myself, for my own self respect and emotional well being.

I was persuaded to move from a perfectly good service with BT Halo starting on December 11th 2023. I had been a BT customer for mobile, broadband and landline for many years without complaint. From 11th of December I have lost my landline and had nothing but dissedrvice from EE, quite simply your company is a disgrace, without courtesy to customers and without common honest service. You are a sham, a taker of people's money without giving anything close to the promised service. I am 73 years old and have worked in people related businesses for years, I would be ashamed to work within your company. I quite frankly have had enough, if I do not get a positive response from you I will take action myself to expose your dishonest, ignorant and disrespectful lack of service.
Yours with no respect Ian McLean