Absolute Joke

Uselessidiots
Visitor

I am appaled at the service I have received from BT /EE. I am texting whilst on hold for the 3rd time today, incompetent guides drop the call when they look at the notes. 
weak people 

I moved house 9 weeks ago and although an existing BT /EE customer no one can help me. Copper is no longer available and Fibre is 100 metres away. I’ve been sold an EE box at £45.00 per month that now doesn’t work and my 7th Openreach appointment was cancelled yesterday without my knowing.

i have a 20 year old daughter studying without broadband and i have spent 23 hours in total talking to guides, sales staff and sales support.  Still nothing. 

I am off to the doctors again on Monday as my mental wellbeing is affected by the complete incompetence of both BT and EE

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Uselessidiots : What does BT Wholesale Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number or you don't have one, use the Address Checker.

What is this "box" you've been sold? Does it have a name? What issues are you having with it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)