1.6 GB

jimmyb1000
Investigator
Investigator

It’s been a nightmare ordering the 1.6 GB from EE.  They clearly are not ready. I ordered online and was given an installation date, 26/01/24. The router etc arrived the day before. The day came and went and no sign of the Openreach engineer.   After multiple calls I was told the order should not have been accepted because it’s not available to me even though I have BT 900.   
they cancelled the order and everything was removed from the account apart from a created order to return the equipment.  I wake up this morning and the order for broadband has returned and is pending again.   Why can’t they get their act together concerning this product? 

2 REPLIES 2
Bluenose_Dave
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The service is defo not ready, i had activation date 18th dec. openreach came changed the ONT ,rebuilt the line and killed my connection and i still have no service now, i lost my bt 900/110 and have not got 1.6gb/s connection, i know of others with issues too, so i am not surprised it been pulled for now

FFTP Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb

I am in the exact same boat as you. They came, replaced the ONT, rang helpdesk to activate, helpdesk said the line needed rebuilt, and now I have no broadband as they couldn't register the PON with the new ONT.

Did you get yours fixed in the end?