cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

postive experience

SWAX123
Visitor

Not sure where to leave this but here you go. 

I was charged significantly more this month than last month on my bill. I called EE and was put through to a Mr Darren xxxxx in Belfast. After listening to Mariah Carey 10 times waiting to be connected, a slight difficulty is introduced into explaining to Mr xxxxx what must be done. Nonetheless I quickly explained what had happened and off he went investigating the EE systems. We quickly found ourselves laughing and joking about things. After a few minutes he found the problem and alerted me to it also suggesting new deals to me which were better value than the one I was given.

I came today expecting EE to simply say no we cant refund you but it is fixed. thereby making me want to leave EE. But As if all I needed for Christmas was him, Darren has granted me a refund and corrected my bill all the while keeping me as a customer. This was extremely noteworthy (hence this long paragraph) and bonus worthy?(boxing day off perhaps?)

Anyways, Darren xxxxx from Belfast call centre 10/10 you deserve a bonus! have a good Christmas and New Years

[Mod edit: Removed employee's surname.]

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @SWAX123

Welcome to the EE Community. 

What an amazing post to start my Saturday shift. 

This feedback is so lovely and I would absolutely love to pass this back to Darren and his manager. 

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂