cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

pay as you go

serrasofia
Explorer

I just switch my EE contract to pay as go. But my sim is I not working, so cannot call 150 number, I am abroad and the online chat doesn’t work with pay as go customers. I have been on 2 calls this morning with customer service via skype… there is £10 credit on my account... I already spend more than £5 on skype…. And my number is still not working…. How do I get help without spending a fortune on skype calling EE costumer service? I am a bit frustrated right now! So, my number is not working, isn’t easy to speak with someone to get help, but there is no one I can chat or email to get my number to work!???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The wrong info was given to me from your colleagues, otherwise I would have kept my contract! Anyway, all sorted now. Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@serrasofia  unfortunately you cannot change from a contract to a pay-as-you-go whilst outside the UK.  this has to be done when connected to the EE network directly.   Your sim will not work until you come back to the UK once that is done you’ll have no issues abroad.     Your only option is to call customer service and request a replacement SIM card that sim will be sent to your UK address and then it will need to be activated while in the UK and then someone will have to post it to you.

The wrong info was given to me from your colleagues, otherwise I would have kept my contract! Anyway, all sorted now. Thank you