Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Ive upgraded but my telephone number hasn't been transferred

Hi,   Please help, Ive upgraded my iPhone xxxxxxxxxxx to iPhone 11 but I can receive calls on this number but when i ring out it says xxxxxxxxxxxx.  Also if someone messages me on whats app when I'm out of wifi I Cant see it or access the internet.. ...

Mirwill by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! upgrade

Hi all just a quick question. I am currently on a pay monthly sim plan and have been for a few years. I am due an upgrade, and would like a new phone. If i change to a mobile upgrade plan, can i still keep my existing mobile number? Between kids scho...

kate-88 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Helpful

sim issue

Hi I have upgraded to SIM only and kept my handset and number. I have inserted the new SIM today. All calls now go to my voice mail message without ringing the phone. When I dial out on my phone it is showing a totally different number to mine.  I ha...

Trudypink by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Shared SIM

Does EE still offer a shared SIM card, so one phone number across 2+ devices? Found some outdated documentation and there is a hint of one, but nothing concrete.

replacement SIM from CARE

Just put my replacement SIM card into my fone and recieved a SMS saying please visit ee.co.uknewsim to register it. I put that link into pC and its just my EE account that comes up with nothing about registering a replacment SIM. Please help 

Litl-1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Two phone numbers on my bill

I recently upgraded my phone but now I have to pay for two phones, this was very confusing and my bill should be only £33.99 and is now £89 this was never the idea and I need to get the cost down, The selling techniques are very confusing  and it sho...

Karen128 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

add second number on ee app

hi, how can i add a second no to my ee app? i have a pay as you go and a contract, and in the app i can see only the pay as you go, and i don't know how to change, or to add the second no (contract). Thanks for your help.

Resolved! pay as you go

I just switch my EE contract to pay as go. But my sim is I not working, so cannot call 150 number, I am abroad and the online chat doesn’t work with pay as go customers. I have been on 2 calls this morning with customer service via skype… there is £1...

4g wifi data add on

When I try to buy a data add on, I get a list of prices but no mention of how much data I will get. Does anyone know how much you get for £35 and £50 please? I have called EE but they don't know!  Why do I have to wait until I run out of data before ...

Rachelk1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Will the new SIM I ordered be a Nano type?

I'm on a pay as you go contract and I just got a new phone.  My current phone uses a micro sim type, but my new one a Nano type.  I went through the reorder process, but it didn't ask me what type of sim I need.  Are all the SIMs EE use Nano now, or ...

Mamlewis by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful