Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Terrible customer experience, unable to properly deliver my phone

I am having an absolute nightmare trying to upgrade my phone. This started a month ago, when I placed an upgrade order for an iPhone 11 Pro Max. The upgrade was confirmed, however I received no communication beyond that. The phone was dispatched and ...

TRG103 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to transfer my number

Hi I have recently ordered a sim deal with 100gb data. On checkout I entered my PAC code to transfer my number. The sun has arrived and the number has not been transferred and the sim plan is showing as 50gb not the 100gb plan I picked. I have gone t...

ShaunT90 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Run without Battery

Good evening,  I have a 4GEE Mini Wifi box and use it most days, all day for work. I switch it off at night and charge  it ready for the next day. The box gets hot when in use and charging which concerns me too. I read in the manual that if you inten...

Steve1996 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Impossible to get PAC code

Hi Just had a frustrating conversation with a call centre in South Wales. I want to port my number of 20 years across to Vodaphone and need a PAC code. I more or less stopped using EE a couple of years ago as their coverage in the rural UK is abysmal...

Oldpilot by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 4 Helpful

add to plan dispatch

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone knows a rough estimate for add to plan items being dispatched/ delivered. Thanks  

rorr89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my data going?

We have an unlimited sim, which we gift data to another 4g sim - we live in a rural area so don't have access to broadband.  We gift 100gb data a month, which should be plenty for what we use, however we are half way through the data in ten days.  We...

SONOS not connecting to 4G Router

Hi - I've recently changed to a EE 4G Router due to poor fixed broadband.  Router is working well and most devices have connected with no problems but it is not finding SONOS devices when I try to connect with Ethernet.  Poor IT skills so any help gr...

TL1164 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful