cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

lost access to original email for my ee account and have forgotten the password

harrisoneel
Investigator
Investigator

I am having trouble contacting anyone from EE. Their helpline only offers top ups. I cant access my old email as it has been deleted. I have my current mobile number associated with my account. I just need to access me ee so I can change my plan.

Could someone please advise, 

many thanks, 

harrison

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master
  1. Do "Forgot pwd" using old email addy.
  2. Login with old email addy & change it to new email addy.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

the problem is that I dont have access to the old email address:(

You don't need access to it, just to know what it is.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

when using my old email and i click 'forgotten password' , it sends a reset password to to the old email. I can not access this old email

Ah, OK. I thought it just sent a text to the mobile. You'll need to call CS to change your pwd.

no worries, do you know the proper customer support number? when i phone the 07 and 150 numbers, they only give the option to top up and not actually to speak to a person

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @harrisoneel.

You can find all of our contact information on the get in touch help page.

You can also call free through the My EE app.

Chris

My wife has the same problem. BT shut down her email in July and up until last week she could log in on her phone with Touch ID, then the app went wrong. She now can't log in to gift data to my account. We are thinking of cancelling and going to O2 instead, we can't go into a store because we both work 😞

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @N_Lincoln

Welcome to the community.

Has your wife tried speaking to our Mobile Care team? They should be able to help set her online account up again with a different email address.

Chris