cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 pro max expected day?

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello before 6 days I bought an iPhone 13 pro max 256 gb from here, the dispatch day it was 7 days but 6 days past also and I have only a email wich is says awaiting confirmation, also I have already paid upfront guys, can you help me please I want a clear answer for expecting day

thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Profile closed 

That message means you're in a queue and will receive the handset when EE has stock to send you one. You will receive a text from DPD when your delivery is.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Profile closed
Not applicable

If I cancel this now in how many days I will have back my upfront money ?

I don’t want to waiting 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed 

The refund would take 7-10 working days. 

Which colour iPhone did you order? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Profile closed
Not applicable

iPhone 13 pro max 256 gb graphite 

and when I bought that it said 7 days and not a month 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Profile closed 

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team they can help you with the order and look into any model that may have an immediate dispatch.

Leanne. 

Profile closed
Not applicable

I need the same model same color same storage, I don’t know if something change, but this is unbelievable

thanks 

Leanne_T

Hi @Profile closed 

This device is currently showing 'Usually despatched within 28 days'

As soon as your order has been dispatched, you will get a message from DPD to let you know when this will be delivered. 

Leanne.

Profile closed
Not applicable

Yes but before 6 days it was said dispatch in 7 days not a month, and for that reason I bought that from here, I will speak right now with them they can’t fooling the others sorry for my language but I am very disappointed 🥺