cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12

Howarduk82
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so I got a iPhone 12 in November and the battery is really poor, have to charge fully three times a day. A few days ago I rang and spoke to someone who said to try few things and they would ring back today at 5. If It was still doing it they would replace my handset anyway I got cut off and I rang back to be told to return device to Apple who have told me to contact ee. I am now given the option to send the phone to ee for repair upto 2 weeks, I can’t get to Apple shop as it’s too far away.. ee have agreed the phone is faulty. But I’m going to have to have a 4 month old phone taken apart because of a problem with the phone not my problem.. any advice please

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Howarduk82 

You would be best making the effort and contacting Apple to claim under the warranty. If not then as EE told you they will take the phone and assess if the problem is warranty related.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.