cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 pro.....delivery status joke....

Bernii09francis
Investigator
Investigator

Morning EE world,

I am sure there are many of you in this position at present. I ordered an IPHONE 12 PRO on 11th December. On the call the girl said i think it will be here before Christmas (RUBBISH) I am now without a phone, i gave my daughter my XR for Christmas...I'd promised her and couldn't let her down. `I've called EE and logged a complaint. My point is, they've taken 100 pound from me to lower my monthly IPHONE 12 PRO payments, I've even taken out a new contract SIM for my daughter and my OLD XR., but yet the blame is shifted to APPLE. So my 100 pound i am losing (little) interest on in my bank is with EE, they are happy to take my money out of my account for a phone i can not use because my daughter has it and they send me delivery status's like "Good News your Order is On track" WHAT A LIE, LACK OF TRANSPARENCY. I was told on by EE customer relations that i can pull my order and go else where but i will be at the back of the queue. EE i have been with for 8 years and i am really disappointed in how they have treated me. It maybe out of their control but surely some transparency and integrity would not go a miss. Or even compensating their customers who are worse off after placing an order.....

10 REPLIES 10
Karoc15
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered the iPhone 12 pro in gold 128gb on 24th November and I still don’t have an expected delivery time, 5 weeks later