cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

before you pay a late charge you must read this

Top1
Explorer

has anyone else had a problem with online payments. you pay with your card and it all goes through so then you think its paid and then weeks later you receive a notice of late payment because it hasn't actually gone through at all? They must be raking it in with these late payment charges! its a nice little earner if you think about the millions of users. tried to use 360 to pay and it ask you to press 1 to pay bill, press 2 to pay someone else bill and press 3 for something else. when you press 3 it takes you back to the original message,, press 1 to pay bill, press 2 to pay someone elses bill, press 3 for something else..so you can never get through to querey the bill  you are trying to pay. So you go to pay online. This is why i paid online and the few times i paid online i have   subsequently been charged a late fee because the online payment service has a glitch in it that tells you that  you have paid but you havent! Why should i have to pay late  charges because a glitch in the online system tells me the payment has gone through when it hasnt. I was told i should just check with my bank each time just to make sure the payment had been taken but who has time for that? I am beginning to think its a bit of a sneaky way to get more money out of us. £8 a pop is a pretty good game.

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hello @Top1 

I'm sure if you incurred late payment charges but could show that you did try to pay ontime, EE would look favourably on that if you called C/S and explained.

Alternatively, have you considered setting up a DD?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Top1

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you've had a problem with a payment.

Did the money come out of your bank account? Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team about this on 150?

Chris