Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

SIM Card Order

I have completed a SIM card order on 19 May. I had an email told me order number and order date. However I have not had any further emails or texts. Is there currently a delay due to coronavirus and if so roughly how long should I be expecting? Thank...

yuxuan by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

before you pay a late charge you must read this

has anyone else had a problem with online payments. you pay with your card and it all goes through so then you think its paid and then weeks later you receive a notice of late payment because it hasn't actually gone through at all? They must be rakin...

Top1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can I get my old contract number back?

hey there , I changed my old number back in September July 2019 , ive managed to get locked out a social media account of mine of 5 years connected to that number,ive called EE and the customer service was friendly to me, explained to me that she can...

thejdotp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung watch upgrade

Trying to ugrade my watch its asking me to put a security check number in which is sent to my watch by text  but the num on my watch is a virtual num so cant retrieve it

Mumsy68 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade Order

I ordered my wife and I new phones for our upgrade. I have received a confirmation email, but no money has been taking out of my bank account. I have checked the "Check my Order" and it says, "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now." My on...

When will my order be delivered

I made an upgrade at the start of the week, I've had an email to say thank you for your upgrade/order but I havent heard anything else. The main issue is that I now need to change my delivery addressJust a bit worried that I'm going to miss it being ...

Upgrade

Hi there, I ordered my phone today, may 29th, over the phone & was wondering when I’d get a email confirmation about my order? Many thanks

Jamele by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my contract is expired

my contract is already expired but i would like to continue the same plan, how can i do that?

peter-p by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order tracking not working

I am waiting for an order placed at the start of this week. It said it's usually dispatched within one day. I've had no update, and no delivery date provided. When I use the track my order service I get an error message. And I can't get through on 15...

jb82 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is live chat?

i need to cancel a line and why is it so hard to find a chat box anywhere. Ive searched everywhere

sascham by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful