Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! How long should it take to receive a Free SIM card from EE

A week to 10 days ago, I worked with the most amazing Customer Service Associate from the Service Team in Ireland.  Her name is Maxine, and she was spectacular! Maxine was going to send out a Free SIM for me to put in the unlocked phone I'm buying. I...

CalamityJane by Established Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Restricting internet access

Can anyone tell me how to block devices for internet access? If this hasn't been invented can anyone do this. Concerned parent 

Sue4444 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data plan

I'm thinking of getting a data plan, the one with 50gb data and unlimited calls and texts for £10 for the first three months then it goes to £20. If I have remaining data like 10gb, will it carry into the next month?

Pausing my plan

I'm heading out the country for 4 months and will be in area which will not be able to access EE, would it be possible or is there a way to pause my plan during the time i'm away? My plan is sim baised and is 1 month over its origonal 12 month plan.

Data Gifting

I currently have unlimited data allowance and have just received a text message from EE saying I’ve used up 80% of the data I can gift. But I only used data to personal hotspot for a few minutes, 4 days ago. How is that possible? 

Lulubad by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ipad delivery

hi  i ordered an iPad pro 12.9 as an additional line to on my account, on the 25th may i received the confirmation email the same day, with a tracking number but when i put the tracking number in i get (Sorry, we can't show your order details right n...

shawn123 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrading Online

Hi, Wondered if anyone is aware of any issues? I’m trying to Upgrade online and need to pay an upfront cost for the phone. When I enter in my card details and submit, it goes straight to a website saying.. ‘Sorry, we can’t find that page’  I’ve tried...

S20 Ultra 512 Order Silence

Long time EE customer. Like many others I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra 512gb at the beginning of March on the buds promotion. I was told it would be delivered by March 13th which came and went with the weekly generic order update email that eventually s...

Mees by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful