Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

PAC code

So i'm already with EE and i intend to stay with them but i need to go onto a different contract as i can get a student discount. I called 150 and they gave me a PAC code that was invalid as it was only for use if I was transferring to another accoun...

razzaly by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broken phone

Hi, I dropped my phone down the toilet yesterday , it's still not working, I'm on a contract which I have been with ee since October last year, how do,I find out if I can have an upgrade or at least get this sorted as I am still paying monthly thanks...

Equipment returns

I have recently ended my service with ee and now have to return equipment,but have not been sent addressed bag etc.......can anyone help please?

Waiting for new phone

Hi ,I am switching from another provider to EE. I placed an order for a PAYM contract with new iPhone on 24th May. Not heard anything other than confirmation email and order reference. Seems like a long time, is this normal? Can I please get an updat...

Webb3 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transfer from 3 to EE

When people ring my number it works under EE. Texts show the number on the SIM. Will my number from 3 get fully transferred to EE? If yes, when can I expect the number to be fully transferred to EE? 

Derker by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Online Order - out for dispatch no further update

Hello there I made an online order for an iphone 7 a couple of weeks ago, i recieved an email to say that it had been dispatched and out for delivery with DPD to my local EE store on the 4th of Jan but I've recieved no updates on when it's going to a...

Dan_T by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Sim not arrived

Following on line chat I ordered a new sim ( for use in tracker device).  Received email on 21/5/20 confirming order and saying it’s been despatched not yet arrived (30/5/20)frustrated at not being able to get any response to establish. Is it missing...

Upgrade

3-6 months ago, I came into an EE branch regarding my plan. While the EE employee was looking through our plan he says that we’re actually due for an upgrade. I was not interested at the time, but now, May 2020, I am interested in getting an upgrade ...

Phone delivery

I ordered a phone online and have received an email and then a text with the time and date my phone would be delivered. However it has not been delivered and Someone has been waiting in all day.