Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4gee WiFi data rip off

I have recently ran out of data on my 200gb a month plan. My first problem was that with the data add ons it just says data allowance for £35 and £50 instead of an amount in gb which left me wondering what to buy. I went for £35 option which bought a...

Cancel a plan

I have a 4g router, I want to cancel, contract ends 3rd July. Having trouble contacting ee. Shocking service. I will just cancel direct debit though I have a phone plan also. Seems to me deliberately making it difficult to cancel. 

Number ported but still different number

My number from 02 was ported a couple of days ago. However whenever I send text messages the numbers keep flipping between my o2 number and the number the phone came with. People can contact me no problem on my ported number. It's just whoever's I se...

Sim not updated.

Hi upgraded to unlimited data last night. However still showing on app and texts I have only  7gb of data? 

Pat1963 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No sign of my order

I ordered the fitbit versa 2 10 days ago but I haven't received a confirmation email or any text messages to say that my order has been despatched. 

bill

I'm paying between 70-130 pounds a month which is very high. My contract is up in August and I'm considering leaving.What would be the best deal I could have with plenty of data. Don't use many texts or calls.I would like to stick with an iPhone if p...

mcspa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Not Receiving Text Messages - Huawei P30 Pro

I received 2 text messages yesterday, both spam and blocked them. But before this I haven't received a text message for the past 2 weeks. And I also haven't received a text message since. This means I can't use my mobile authentication that's set up ...

RussD3x by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Transfering my phone number to another network

Hi I have give my notice on my ee account, and I was given all the resoective codes from ee to swing my number over to another network, bt I have misplaced the information. I think my cobtract ends today, and I xan't gst in touch with anyone from ee ...

Martyn10 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Payment issues

Hi,  This is the 3rd month that I’ve tried to pay online and the websites either been under maintenance or this time it’s saying there’s an error because the page timed out (even though my card details were automatically entered I’m under 60 seconds)...

Noxa by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful