Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade

I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago and took up damage cover it was meant to come with a free minute one accessories pack that I have still not received. The person I dealt with when ordering my phone was really helpful so no complaints there j...

AP08 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

amsung watch and Sony phone

Hi, I'm looking at getting a Samsung watch, if I get the EE one will it connect to my android Sony Xperia 5 or does it have to be a Samsung phone for it to work?Thanks

paulh757 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Android 10 update for BTU/BTU,BTU/EVR

Hello, I write from Germany. I've buy a S10-Phone and I receive no updates (last PDA G973XXS4BTB3 with security-patch 1.3.2020). Checking for updates results "no updates available". Samsung has no information about release-dates and after a lot of ma...

JH_GER by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new smart plan

i took a new plan out yesterday and look at the same one this morning and it had gone £5 cheper 

quid63 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mid contract change number

HiId like to change my number due to constant daily nuisance calls. Ive seen on here to ring 150 but because the systems automated im unsure which options to select? Is it technical support? Other products?If you could provide a solution I'd really a...

bfmv1609 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! changing phones

hi      complete idiot on mobile phones im an oap.  I want to change phones from a sony Xperia to a Huawei y7 they both use the same sim is it ok just to swap sims                                                               thank you

clacky1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Add to plan

I want to add a gadget to my plan however when I log in it defaults to my watch which is due to end in September so under the 17 months, is there any way of changing the default number to my main one? also, adding to plan doesn’t prevent me upgrading...

wizzywig27 by Skilled Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! samsungs20

just got the s20 5g.the sim is only 4g.what sim do i put in,micro or nano.the lead you sent with phone has two ends with c conections.

john109 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data Transfer

How do I transfer data, contacts, photos, etc from my Samsung 6 to my new Huawei phone?

Sim activation

So i got a new phone yesterday with a new sim, i have tried taking it out putting it back in, restarting my phone. The EE symbol has appeared and i have service yet i cannot send text messages but i can call people. How do i fully active my sim? Also...

Mollie0 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful