Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Trade in upgarde questions

So, I’ve chosen to trade in My iPhone 12 Pro Max to get the 13 pro max. I just wanted clarification on how it works.once I receive my new phone do I need to take my old one to the closet store? Or do I need to post it (worried it’ll get lost)  hopefu...

Cap Spending

I don't know why you keep disabling my cap, I have changed this to 0 several times but I keep getting extra bill each month. You need to look into this, I don't want to pay extra charges each month again.

Khumzy by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

IPhone 13 pro

Hi I’m just wondering is there any updates on the delivery time scale on the iPhone 13 pro ( normal pro) smaller storage in white ? 

Resolved! Upgrade Apple watch

Trying to upgrade from watch 3 to 5. The watch is linked to my iphone & therefore uses  the same number as the iphone. The phone number for the watch account is different & when completing the upgrade process says it needs to send a text to that numb...

Capandy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Google pixel 6 pro

HiI received an update on 19th Nov saying my order was dispatched and phone would be available for delivery in store by 21st Nov, I still haven't received confirmation of delivery. Furthermore the store has no update on the status. Can you help? Than...

coolice by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Topping up

Whilst topping up with a saved card I am then asked for additional identification but doesn't tell me what our where to enter it.Markcc

Markcc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox series s offer

Hi all Hope someone can shed some light on this.I order the pixel 6 deal with the 10gb plan which comes with the free Xbox series s. I am though a bit worried as I have had this for about a week and not heard anything at all. The reason why I am worr...

Xbox Series S Offer text message

Anyone received their text for the xbox offer yet?  Today marks 5 working days after my order (on the 16th) But no text as of yet to state we're getting it 

gaza1994 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim Card Saga

On 13th November 2021, I ordered a new SIM card on-line, having purchased a phone in which the current sim would not fit. I receved an email acknowledgment of order saying it should be posted within 2 working days. When it had not arrived by 20th Nov...

Lightphone 2 anyone?

Has anyone successfully used a lightphone 2 on the ee network yet? It's the only stripped back smartphone I can find that has gps and podcasts, the two features I would miss.  I am aware they don't list it as compatible, but cannot see any reason it ...

fiaes by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful