Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Erratic iMessage notifications

Hi all, does anyone else have the same issue with iMessage notifications not working intermittently?  I get a message, no icon flag to say it’s in, no vibration on Apple Watch to say it’s come in, I only know it came in because I check my messages ma...

Sammy781 by Valued Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Galaxy watch 4g LTE

Hi, I have a EE monthly pay contract and just got galaxy watch 4g directly from Samsung. I can't connect my watch to work as stand a lone device for phone calls. Is there a fee I have to pay to EE for that service? Do I have to get EE to activate a c...

WALEED01 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 4 charger

Received my new Google pixel 4 last week and the charger doesnt work. The cable works fine but the plug doesn't charge the phone at all. How do I go by about getting a replacement?

Account Closed

Hi,My contract ended yesterday, I'd called EE a month ago to request the phone number went to PAYG which I was told was fine. I had a text on 5th Nov saying my monthly payment was staying at the contract level.  Then today I have nothing, can't make ...

Iphone 12 pro max

Hi I ordered an iPhone 12 pro max silver on the 20th and said it would be with me within 7 days. Any time frame for delivery? 

redirect delivery

Hello, My billing address didn't up properly and now my EE gift will be delivered to my old address in a matter of days! Is there anything I can do?

iPhone 12 pro in blue

Has anyone had confirmation on a delivery date for the iPhone 12 pro in blue ? I ordered on 19th November? Still haven’t heard anything? 

iPhone 12 pro Max

Hi ordered iPhone 12 pro max 128gb Pacific blue on the 20th, 7 days delivery but no update yet. Any idea on time frames? thanks 

phone charging

I have just bought an tower charging port, which also has an wireless phone charger on top, my querie is i cant charge my Samsung galaxy A41 WIRELESS, doe anybody know if my phone is compatible .

Carl16 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Order Confirmation

Hi, I placed an order for the Nintendo Switch yesterday and I have not received any order confirmation, I've checked junk email too 

Cathud by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful