Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

phone charging

I have just bought an tower charging port, which also has an wireless phone charger on top, my querie is i cant charge my Samsung galaxy A41 WIRELESS, doe anybody know if my phone is compatible .

Carl16 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Order Confirmation

Hi, I placed an order for the Nintendo Switch yesterday and I have not received any order confirmation, I've checked junk email too 

Cathud by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! setting up a smart phone

I am an EE customer with a pay as you go non-smart Nokia phone. I am getting a Huawai P smart Pro and would like to know how to transfer my number, list of contacts and money from my existing phone to the new one. I understand that my Sim card is pro...

Monthly plan

Hi ,I have one sim ee monthly contract and I bought from ee iphone 12 pro max with another sim, can I use this Iphone with my old ee sim?

Incorrect insertion of sim card

I doubt anyone has been as stupid as me, but in a hurry today, I absent mindedly inserted a SIM card into my Samsung tablet without first putting it in its "carrier". Needless to say I can't get it out. Any suggestions?

Ordered ps5 - £10 taken out of account but no update???

Hi, I ordered the ps5 on launch day, I got a confirmation email and XKO code. I can see on my ee that £10 was taken on 21st, and it's obviously gone out of my account.  However, I haven't heard ANYTHING since launch day when I got my confirmation ema...

Ordered phone but no info

Despite paying for a upgrade yesterday. I've had no further information.Is there a email address for issues

Service pack claim - iPhone 11

I have an 11m old iPhone11 with a faulty charger port. I have the EE Service Pack. How can I get this sorted please people?