cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Your Parcel Is On It’s Way Back To EE

Bmastergeneral
Investigator
Investigator

Good Morning

I’m slightly confused as to why my DPD tracking info now says the parcel is being returned to EE.

I spoke with DPD who said they can’t say anymore other than they have received a return to consignor request, I did speak to a customer service rep but as helpful as she was she couldn’t tell me any reason and said to just wait a few days, after thinking on this a while it’s really not good enough and I’m hoping someone can assist me here?

4 REPLIES 4
Bmastergeneral
Investigator
Investigator

I’m having this same problem now with a PS5 order, is somebody able to look into this for me?

DPD has referred me back to you and I have just spoke to an EE customer service rep, as much as she tried I help she couldn’t really explain what’s happened and why?

can somebody contact me please.

Many thanks

Ben

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bmastergeneral,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

It may take a little time for DPD to update their systems with the reason for the return. Please allow 24 hours before getting back in touch with Customer Care for an update.

Thanks

James

Hi James

Thanks for your response, I appreciate DPD’s system may need updating but can you tell me the reason why EE requested the parcel be returned in the first place? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bmastergeneral,

If the item was recalled by EE I'd expect there to be a note on your account that the Customer Care agent could see.

Once DPD update the return reason we'll be able to confirm what has gone wrong.

James