cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Weird colours on screen

AlexandruGiumar
Explorer

Hi , I got an iPhone XR which I’m paying by monthly payments , I’ve recently noticed an issue on my screen next to the selfie camera when you press the screen there is weird colours . There is not physical damage on the phone , I was wondering do you think I’m covered by the lifetime guarantee thanks !

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @AlexandruGiumar 

You will need to make a claim

There are several ways to make a claim:

• Click to call via the My EE app
  • Call150from your EE phone
  • Call07953 966 250from any other phone
  • Or take your device into anEE store

However cover is only provided for:

If you've bought, or upgraded to and eligible pay monthly phone or tablet plan, the EE Lifetime Guarantee will cover your device against any manufacturer faults for the lifetime of your new contract until you either upgrade or leave.

So, if somthing goes wrong and your device breaks down through no fault of your own, we'll repair or replace your device for free. And you can be safe in the knowledge that your device will be in good hands as we always use authorised experts.

So if your problem doesn't fit into these requirements you will likely be billed.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @AlexandruGiumar 

You will need to make a claim

There are several ways to make a claim:

• Click to call via the My EE app
  • Call150from your EE phone
  • Call07953 966 250from any other phone
  • Or take your device into anEE store

However cover is only provided for:

If you've bought, or upgraded to and eligible pay monthly phone or tablet plan, the EE Lifetime Guarantee will cover your device against any manufacturer faults for the lifetime of your new contract until you either upgrade or leave.

So, if somthing goes wrong and your device breaks down through no fault of your own, we'll repair or replace your device for free. And you can be safe in the knowledge that your device will be in good hands as we always use authorised experts.

So if your problem doesn't fit into these requirements you will likely be billed.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi and thank you for your reply , I’ve contacted them and I need to book a repair service. 

Hopefully I won’t be charged because it’s none of my fault from what I know as the screen is brand new been kept always on screen protector .