cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgraded twice? What happens?

Bort
Investigator
Investigator

so, yesterday I upgraded to the new iPhone 12 pro, received an email saying they’ve got my order. But shortly after I decided I wanted a different package, one that had 1 benefit instead of 3 to save money. The upgrade option still come up, so I went ahead and placed a new order. Would this replace the previous order I had placed as I technically shouldn’t be able to have both of them as I’m upgrading 1 device. Just a bit worried I’ll receive 2 phones somehow. Also on the upgrade I got in the end, the tracking number doesn’t work

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Bort ,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest you ring customer service to make sure that you’re order is for one new IPhone and that you just wanted a change to your package, they will be able to look into this. If you do receive two of them, you can then ring them up and ask for a return label to return it for free and any money you have paid etc will be refunded on the next bill, depending when your bills come out, just make sure that it is the correct one with the correct plan, although ringing customer service to check, is the best and simplest option..

Was the tracking number xko.... number, then that is just your order number not the tracking number?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Bort ,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest you ring customer service to make sure that you’re order is for one new IPhone and that you just wanted a change to your package, they will be able to look into this. If you do receive two of them, you can then ring them up and ask for a return label to return it for free and any money you have paid etc will be refunded on the next bill, depending when your bills come out, just make sure that it is the correct one with the correct plan, although ringing customer service to check, is the best and simplest option..

Was the tracking number xko.... number, then that is just your order number not the tracking number?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.