cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Transfer my old number to Ee

Sandral
Contributor
Contributor

Hi yesterday I got a new phone in the network ee I reported during the purchase to leave the old number with gif gaff and still my old number is not active on the network Ee what to do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sandral
Contributor
Contributor

yesterday I got a phone call from the Ee network that I reported when buying to transfer the old number from the gif gaf network to the new ee still do not have an active old number in the new network what next ??

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sandral
Contributor
Contributor

yesterday I got a phone call from the Ee network that I reported when buying to transfer the old number from the gif gaf network to the new ee still do not have an active old number in the new network what next ??

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Sandral 

Your mobile number should transfer across by the end of the following working day after your PAC was submitted. So let's assume your PAC wasn't submitted until after 5.30pm yesterday, it should transfer across by COP today.

If you want to be sure when the transfer is happening, you are recommended to call EE C/S on 150, as there is no accoount access on this community.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Murray8

Your thread has been answered with some helpful advice HERE.

Katie 🙂