cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Switch offer code

Poweronbiz
Investigator
Investigator

Hello EE, I am pay as go customer and I would like to claim the switch offer to pay month plan.

I request the code by text to 150 and get the code. I tried to sign up new sim plan with code in order to get discount. But the code wasn’t working. Can you send me new code.

5 REPLIES 5
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Poweronbiz,

You're best off calling the PAYG Care team on 150 from your EE handset, or 07953 966 250 from any phone who will be able to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

I tried to call 150, but no one pick up the phone over 40 mins waiting. Also, 150 is not free to call from pay as go customer.

Did you follow the steps correctly on this page: https://shop.ee.co.uk/pay-as-you-go-to-pay-monthly

The code should be entered during the checkout process.

Failing this, I am sure @Leanne_T can lend a hand.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

Yes. The issues was when put the code at checkout page. It indicated that code has been redeemed. But thing is I was not use it before.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Poweronbiz

I have replied to your private message. 

Katie 🙂