cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Student upgrade code not working

blahblah1204_2
Investigator
Investigator

Tried to use my 20% off student code on preorder for new iPhone 13 but it kept saying it was invalid. I contacted EE and they said that the code should be working but they are not sure why it isn't. 

7 REPLIES 7
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @blahblah1204_2.

Welcome to the community.

Does that plan that you're choosing already have any form of discount applied?

You can only have one form of discount on any number.

Jon

Hi!

No there isn't a discount on it already. It's the £72 a month for 100 GB with 1 smart benefit on the 256GB iPhone 13

Thanks @blahblah1204_2.

Did you speak with our Upgrades Team?

Did they say if they were able to manually add the discount of you upgraded over the phone?

Jon

The upgrade team told me that only the community would be able to add the discount. They said that they don't have backroom access or something like that. 

Kind regards

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @blahblah1204_2

Which student discount code are you using? If it's a Student Beans one, you can see which plans are eligible and what to do if your code isn't working on this Student Beans help page.

Chris

It's a student beans code and it is eligible for the discount. But still isn't working. Tried the NHS discount code as well and also couldn't get that to work.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @blahblah1204_2

Thanks for coming back to us. 

You can use the NHS code over the phone, if you give us a call on 150, the team will be happy to help you upgrade. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.