cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Still waiting for Pre-order confirmation Galaxy S10

DannyBoyEE
Contributor
Contributor

I had the dreaded "manufacture delay issue" text on thursday after pre-ordering a Galaxy S10 with EE online. It nice of EE to offer £20 credit on my account but I'm still left in limbo as to when I'll have my new phone. No order or pre-order confirmation, no word from DPD, no time slot, not even an order number. Just my early upgrade payment taken from my account.

The worst thing is, my friend popped into an EE store this afernoon (without a preorder) and had his hands on an shiny new Galaxy S10 10mins later. Whats the point of Pre-ordering with EE??

Is anyone else having the same issues?

PS. I've already contacted EE CS but theres nothing they can do, they just say "you will have confirmation once we can stock to fulfill your order". I also called Samsung and they have confirmed they have plenty of stock and this is a EE issue.

Never thought upgrading would be so stressful.

19 REPLIES 19
10/10 shall be cancelling...

I would have a read at the 5G version, improved fast charge, battery 33% capacity increase, among other things... and to be released around same time as FOLD in April. if you are going to wait for a phone, may as well wait for something that's worth it.

At this point its not even worth waiting for ceramic...
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @DannyBoyEE.

Have you checked your junk/spam folder to see if the email is there?

If you already have, I'd recommend contacting our Mobile Care team to get your order looked at.

Jon

Mate very same thing is happening to me i have the dpd app and ther has nothing showing coming to my address.

I never got no £20 credit or anything tho its just a "it should be with you tomorrow"

But then u may end up having the same issue as u are now might not get the 5g one till may plus 5g isn't available in most places yet. I ordered mine on the 6th and am still waiting sucks I know EE need 2 commicate alot better. If there are stock issue's they should just tell us and not be like well u will have 2 wait 4 a txt Or email. 

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I think its coming down to the fact that were paying stupid amount of money for X device, when in marely few months the X device will be outdated thanks to the 5g version, therefore the monthly price etc for the normal s10 will shoot down. There fore EE really cant justify the wait or the price were waiting for current device.

Good point got me thinking about it now. Does anyone know the cost of the 5g phone. Cuz they could leave the ones that are out now at the price they are now and just up the price on the 5g phone. 

@Kostya336 wrote:
I think its coming down to the fact that were paying stupid amount of money for X device, when in marely few months the X device will be outdated thanks to the 5g version, therefore the monthly price etc for the normal s10 will shoot down. There fore EE really cant justify the wait or the price were waiting for current device.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Bradleygoodwin1

Thanks for coming here.

What does our online order tracker show for your order?

Have you had a text from us about the delivery?

Thanks.

Leanne.

Leanne_T

Hi @Martle

Welcome to the community.

You can register your interest on our 5G on EE page to get updates>

Thanks, Leanne.

Nothing comes up with my order number and email
I have not had a text or email saying anything its just comes up when i
sign into my ee account on my orders the phone but says awaiting
confirmation which is very confusing considering its been about a week and
a but since i ordered it
Katie_B

Hi @Bradleygoodwin1

Did you speak with our mobile care team? they will be able to provide you with your order number. 

Katie 🙂