cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pixel 6 pro upgrade

Treebs08
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I ordered a pixel 6 pro 256gb last Friday and didn't get my confirmation email till the Saturday. At the time I ordered it said usually dispatched in 1 day. I waited till Wednesday and had still heard nothing else. I checked the tracker and it says waiting for confirmation so I rang customer services that evening and was told that it now says usually dispatched within 7 days so as I had ordered the previous week it should be with me by Friday. Its now Friday and I still have heard nothing. I thought I would check the ee website to see if it says the phone is not in stock and it now says usually dispatched in 21 days. Can someone please give me some kind of update on when I will be receiving this? 

11 REPLIES 11
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Treebs08

Thanks for ordering with us. 

I have checked this and can see at the moment the delivery guidance provided is correct.

As soon as your order begins to progress you will be notified. 

Once your order is ready for delivery our courier will be in touch. 

Finger's crossed your new phone is with you soon. 

Katie 🙂

Thankyou for you quick reply.

OK I'm not trying to sound hostile if it comes across that way. so will i have to wait 21 days for it to arrive? Even though when I placed the order it said usually dispatched in 1 day? I'm just confused on why the length of time keeps changing. Something I expected to be sorted within a few days now seems like it won't be sorted for another 3 weeks? Once again I'm not trying to sound hostile. Apologies if it come across that way.

Thanks. 

Katie_B

Of course you do not sound hostile @Treebs08 :). 

If this was stated when you ordered your phone I would recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can check this for you. 

We have no account access here on the community so can only provide the current delivery guidance. 

Please keep me updated,

Katie 🙂

Hi @Katie_B 

I myself ordered the Pixel 6 Pro 256gb in Black last Monday (29/11/2021).

I was told the handset would be with me within 7 days. I've received no emails at all but have received a text with a link to the tracker. After tracking my order for the last 7 days there's not been a single update, nor have I received any sort of emails. 

I understand there may be delays etc. and that's fine, but do we have atleast a rough idea of when I shall receive my handset?

Thanks in advance for your help! 🙂 

Leanne_T

Hi @Keiranfound

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Did you receive a confirmation email when you placed the order? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T thanks for your reply!

I originally got a confirmation email after I had tried to take out a different contract, when I spoke on the phone I ended up choosing the P6Pro instead, so since I've changed my order I've not had any emails.

I had an email confirmation for the original order telling me to get in touch, then after talking had an email saying my order had been cancelled followed by a text stating 'your order is confirmed' with a link to the tracker. 

I had the original £30 deposit refunded and had another £30 taken for the deposit on the changed device.

Leanne_T

Hi @Keiranfound

No problem 🙂

I would suggest giving us a call and the team will check the order has all gone through and give you an update. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Hi @Katie_B

So I rang 150 yesterday and spoke to someone who said orders that were made on the 26th November had a 14 day wait for the phone to be dispatched. So I should at least receive a text or email saying its been dispatched by this Friday so I will wait and see.

Il keep you posted.

Thanks. 

I too am still waiting for my 6pro 256gb upgrade that said 7 days on the 27th November. Chased up on 7th December, and still no update on timescales.  I really do hope this comes before Christmas as I have asked for gifts around it from my family.  

I understand there is a shortage however the system should reflect the real lead times.