cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Sim only smart plan

Justjay79
Explorer

I upgraded to a sim only plan that included a smart benefit, showing Apple Music as an option in the advert. But when you click smart benefits Apple Music isn’t a option? It’s only a option on add ons. And increases my bill by £10. How do I get Apple Music as a smart benefit?

2 REPLIES 2
Justjay79
Explorer

Just spoke to a EE member of staff and basically it’s false advertising or no one actually knows how the benefits work? Apparently if you have used the free 6 months Apple Music before regardless of how many years have passed). You are not entitled to it on the smart benefit plan, even though it is not worded anywhere on the site? Very misleading as it’s advertised as you can have any smart benefit. Long story short - cancelled it. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Justjay79

Welcome to the community.

If you choose a SIM only plan that says 'X benefit(s) included', you should be able to choose Apple Music as your Smart benefit.

Which plan are you on and how did you take it out?

When I look at one of the SIM only plans on the online shop and choose one with a Smart Benefit, it lets me choose Apple Music.

Chris