cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Shambles!

Ctaylor-96
Explorer

So, I ordered an iPhone 12 on Thursday 12th to which I never received a confirmation text or email and nothing showing on my account. I called them up later that day and they said there was an issue and I also had to change delivery address to which the person told me I would have to cancel the first order and then start a new one with another £50 upfront charge so I paid £100 in upfront costs on Thursday. Again I then received no confirmation email or text again so I called back on Friday, they said there was an issue with the account where it wasn’t letting them order anything on the account because the IT system was picking up a duplicate order and surprise surprise they couldn’t just get it sorted that day to then be told that the team who deal with it don’t work weekends(everyone else does). I wake up Saturday morning to loads of texts from EE telling me about my perks that I have been on my old contract for the past 2 years so I call again thinking it’s sorted and it’s not! I’ve just called again Monday 16th to be told that it could take up to another 24 hours before this is fixed which I am then going to have to place the order again and wait even longer for it to be sent out. All this whilst I’m still £100 down, take it out immediately but have to wait 4 days for it to be back in my account even though I have not ordered anything as far as the system is concerned. Doesn’t seem to be any rush by EE ‘fix it’ team as they like to be called even though they’re not fixing anything. Overall shocking and a shambles for an existing customer.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @Ctaylor-96

I'm so sorry to hear of your order experience. Usually this part of the process is pretty straight forward. I hope our I.T. team are able to fix this problem with your account soon.

Please keep us updated here what happens.

Chris