cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung z fold 3 silver

adez1
Explorer

Been waiting for the Samsung z fold 3 I ordered it on the 7th October. contacted ee today only to be told they don't make that colour anymore and they can't change order as I ordered it from shop and shop is closed now !!! 

I had to phone ee.... as no emails or phone calls nothing...   very upset customer, thinking of cancelling all 7 contracts !!!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@adez1   Your issue is with the store and you need to contact the store about this.   Customer services can not do anything about your order or contact you as you ordered at a store it has nothing to do with them.  

As for they don’t make that colour anymore.  Yes they do its called Phantom Silver. it’s still available from Samsung and every other seller of the device including EE. 

Tthanks for reply Chris
But shop said they can't track order over a week ago and then customer service should of said

Get Outlook for Android

The EE advisor has given you miss information. Samsung still produce the silver color

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @adez1

Sorry that you've been given that information. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Silver (256GB and 512GB) are both out of stock and unavailable to order at the moment.

Orders that have already been placed will be fulfilled as soon as we receive more stock from the manufacturer. The oldest orders will be cleared first.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris