cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S20 ultra store collection

Mo-Trax
Investigator
Investigator

After paying a £25 pre-order fee in February for the S20 Ultra in store to then having to wait ages for delivery to then being advised my phone would be ready to collect from store on the 24th march (today) I now find that all stores are closed until further notice.

Because i did my upgrade in store I'm not allowed to start a fresh upgrade online because an order is already in place for me, store collection is no longer an option for obvious reasons, EE won't refund my pre-order fee so now I'm stuck with my old phone, oh and I've been advised the £300 part ex for my old phone and the free 6 months brit box and free ear buds all expire on the 31st March. Hopefully EE extend this offer or they will be losing a lot of faithful customers 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Mo-Trax.

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Once your new phone is available, a member of our team will contact you to check if you'd still like to receive this and, if so, we will arrange to send this to your directly. We have take all of the phones out of our shops.

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Mo-Trax 

Sorry that the pandemic and safety of EE staff has inconvenienced you. If you pre ordered and EE can provide the evidence then you have until the 30/05/20 to claim your buds from Samsung's promotion via the Samsung app.

As for your trade in then send them an email as I'm sure they will extend the offer given the current situation. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I'm not wanting to put anyone at risk, I just don't understand why my new phone that I ordered over a month ago can't be sent to my house or place of work as I'm a key worker, I understand why the shop has closed like all the others, the pandemic isn't inconveniencing me as you put it, it's the fact the EE are saying because I ordered in store then my only option is to wait for the store to re-open

James_B

Hi @Mo-Trax,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you spoken to our upgrades team? They would be best placed to help you make changes to your order.

Thanks

James

The upgrades team informed me that because I started the upgrade in store, it can't be completed online or over the phone, it also can't be cancelled other than in store, if i try to do another upgrade over the phone I will still be liable for the in store upgrade meaning I will have to pay for both phones 

Katie_B

Good Morning @Mo-Trax.

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Once your new phone is available, a member of our team will contact you to check if you'd still like to receive this and, if so, we will arrange to send this to your directly. We have take all of the phones out of our shops.

Katie 🙂