cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: Back order of Z fold 3

Russ150
Investigator
Investigator

Pre-ordered my silver Fold 3 16th August 2021, still not received and no confirmation of when it will arrive! Is everyone having these same issues?

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Russ150 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you track your order in the order tracker? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

The order was taken in store, I therefore cannot track it through the on-line ordering system.

I have been told you have not received any of the fold 3 in silver, therefore I'll need to await Samsung making a delivery.

This is described as a supply issue, the store suggesting I ring Samsung direct! 

If you can do more then it'd be much appreciated (pre-order was initiated 16th August 2021) at Walsall EE.

Christopher_G

Hi @Russ150

As soon as we receive stock from the manufacturer, we will dispatch the phones through DPD clearing them from the oldest orders first.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the below, can I be assured that includes phones pre-ordered from stores?

My order was placed at the store 16th August, so I dont have an order number, only a transaction reference (apparently it's different at stores).

As such, i would hope to be close to the front of the que when phones are released by the manufacturer.

Christopher_G

Hi @Russ150

Yes, that includes phones ordered in store. 

Chris