cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone not dispatched

jyching1
Explorer

Hi,

I placed an order online for a Google Pixel 5 on a pay monthly contract on the 19th October. I paid £50 up front which has been taken from my bank. I received a confirmation email for the order but I've not heard anything since regarding dispatch - nothing shows up on the order tracker either. How long does it usually take for an order to be dispatched? 

15 REPLIES 15
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@jyching1   You’ll need to speak with customer services about this.   As you say you placed an order Monday and payment has been taken so your order is being processed.  If you have a tracking number not a XKO number as that’s a order number not a tracking number and nothing is saying it’s being processed you’ll need to speak with customer services about this. 

Thanks for the reply 🙂 I'll give them a call now 👍

Any update on this? 

I ordered mine a couple days after you (21/10) and was told to expect delivery in a week. That week has just passed and still no update. 

When calling customer service, the best help they can offer is that they are waiting for stock and I will receive a text from DPD when they have my phone. No talk of time frame though, which is frustrating. 
Am I waiting another week? Two? 

Are you still waiting on your Pixel 5?

I upgraded two days after you and was told the same, one week, but unlike you I do not have an estimated delivery date on the tracking page.

One week on, I am (unsurprisingly) without handset or further update from EE.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cam_paints,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which colour did you order?

Thanks

James

Sage Green was the choice!

James_B

Hi @cam_paints,

The Sage Green should dispatch within seven days. We'll send you a text when it's on the way.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi James,

Not awfully helpful I'm afraid.

That's what I was told when I purchased mine on the 21/10, 8 days ago, and it seems as though the only update I am able to get is "it'll be despatched 7 days from your order date", which it hasn't, and no updates on the tracking page. 

As far as I can tell, my order isn't arriving and no one can give me even a rough estimate of when to expect it. It is already delayed.

Am I going to be waiting one more day, one more week? It's not good enough to just tell me to wait for a text from the courier or that it will be one week. I don't mind the wait, I do mind being left in the dark. 

If people are making purchasing decisions based on the information EE provide, there needs to be clarity. 

James_B

Hi @cam_paints,

I'm sorry I couldn't give you a more accurate timescale. 

As soon as stock arrives we will dispatch your order.

James