cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pay bill online

Empress
Investigator
Investigator

Since switching to EE in September 2020, I’m unable to pay my bill online. An error message always shows as “sorry we are unable to complete your request”. This happens regardless of which server I use. It happens on the app and on the website. It happens whether I use my phone or a different phone, or a tablet or a laptop. This is a fault with EE. Why isn’t it sorted yet? I just want to pay my bill, but have no outgoing calls, so unable to call and pay. Currently have no way to pay my bill. You think EE would have sorted this by now. Are there any other ways to pay?

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Try using Fast Payment using a UK bank card. You've no need to register the card.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Empress

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I can see @XRaySpeX has provided another way for you to make the payment. 

To get your My EE account looked into, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team who can help you get this resolved. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Thank you so much 😊

Thank you 😊 

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)